drank Azteca Fire by Teavana

I’ve only ever had this mixed with Matevana (all in one tin – it was a gift) and that was super yummy. So I opted to buy a little of each on it’s own and try it. It isn’t bad alone. I can really smell the chocolate and strawberry coming through. It tastes pretty mild to me. I think this is a tea that would be better served mixed with something else. I have some Moroccan Mint I think I’ll try blending it with in the near future.

The Purrfect Cup

Ok blending this with Moroccan Mint is not so awesome…in fact it’s not even worth a tasting note.

KeenTeaThyme

Try with a flavored green – like mango, or apricot. :)

I will look into that.