Mmm thankfully I had the thought to bring this sample from KeenTeaTime (KiTT) with me this morning. (Almost had an allergy mishap and drank some tea with “strong hints of coconut” in it! This tea is so yummy I wish we’d had some ice in the office fridge but this is really awesome hot too.

See other note on this tea.

The Purrfect Cup

I should mention it is also keeping me calm and quieting the urge to harm several folks here at work. :)

KeenTeaThyme

Glad you like it! It’s also delish iced, too. :) Yes, drink tea instead of committing bodily harm, even though it can be super tempting…

The Purrfect Cup

It is still SO very tempting right now. But I am sipping my tea and NOT taking it out of the office with me today!

Comments

The Purrfect Cup

KeenTeaThyme