This is my first matcha ever. I must say it is super good and super messy. (Almost lost most of it as I opened the jar). I mixed this up with some frothy Silk Soy Milk and wow was it tasty. I agree that it tastes more like the baking cinnamon but still yummy.

Cofftea

Biggest advice ever when dealing with matcha: do NOT sneeze, cough, or breathe around matcha :) This would be good in a matcha latte I think.

The Purrfect Cup

Yeah I didn’t do anything but open the container. Thankfully I thought ahead and placed a paper towel under the canister.

KeenTeaThyme

This sounds yummy – and you’re a fellow Silk fan. :) We do have lots in common! :)

The Purrfect Cup

I love Silk…I can’t drink anything else anymore. :) I can send you a little if you like?

Comments

Cofftea

KeenTeaThyme