Received a sample of this from KeenTeaThyme (KiTT)…thank you!! This is wonderful and really yummy. Not only does it smell like Hot Buttered Banana Bread, but it really tastes like it too. So much so that a co-worker came into my office looking for the banana bread and didn’t believe me when I pointed to my mug. This also turned out awesome because I finally got my perfect tea temp kettle last night…wow was I missing out!

I think I’ll try this as a latte later with my new frother thingy! :)

KeenTeaThyme

Glad you’re hooked on it too! :)