This smells awesome prior to infusion/steeping. Great mix of berries and plum scents were coming through before I added the water. Major blackberry smell coming from my cup post infusion/steeping. I’m not really tasting the mint or apple. There’s always a fix for that add some more! I really like this. Very refreshing and it will hopefully get me to 4pm. If not there’s always the Oolong I have too!

Cofftea

Definitely want to try this when our Teavana opens in a couple weeks.

The Purrfect Cup

I could send you a sample if you like?

Cofftea

Nah, that’s ok. It’s only a few weeks away and I want to go there anyway (SO excited about being able to get matcha at the mall!). Thank you very much for the offer though.

The Purrfect Cup

No problem – figured I’d offer.

Comments

Cofftea

Definitely want to try this when our Teavana opens in a couple weeks.

The Purrfect Cup

I could send you a sample if you like?

The Purrfect Cup

No problem – figured I’d offer.

Upstate New York