Enjoyed a cup this afternoon at lunch. Thankfully I was smart enough to ask for a cup of boiling water or else I would have “enjoyed” Lipton tea. I was however, smart enough to bring my own tea with me. I enjoyed this and had the attention of all the other tea drinkers who ended up with Lipton.

This served to calm me as I was in a bit of a mood over the events of the day.. So I pretty much drank this one down as quickly as I could. It did the trick, I was a bit more relaxed for the rest of the afternoon – always nice when a tea can do that for you.