This was a free sample from Tea Forte and I thank them for it. When I opened the package to ready it for making I could smell the kiwi and lime, but only a hint of the ginger. As it steeped the ginger aroma became a little stronger and I was ok with it after trying a ginger rooibos from another company (the name escapes me at the moment).

I opted to have this one iced as it seemed it would be perfect that way. Sad to say that the ginger is just way to overpowering in this cup. I wish it wasn’t so, but I’m not getting any of the kiwi/lime also in this. I really wanted to see how the three would blend together. It just isn’t happening. Fingers crossed for the other samples!

aisling of tea

I appreciate an actual review of this. Nothing irritates me more then reviews of teas that are glowing simply because they were free. I look forward to trying this one!

Uniquity

I’m very worried about trying me set of samples, since most of them were universally panned. This seems to be the general least favourite.

QuiltGuppy

@aisling of tea – Agreed.

DaisyChubb

I’m a bit wary of trying this flavour too..

The Purrfect Cup

I’m not holding back the punches as I hope no one will when I finally get my tea blends out there for people to try.

Comments

aisling of tea

Uniquity

QuiltGuppy

@aisling of tea – Agreed.

DaisyChubb

I’m a bit wary of trying this flavour too..

The Purrfect Cup