I’m working my way through the sampler from Tea Forte. This was today’s pick. When I opened the package my first thought was holy cherries!! I’m not a really big cherry fan unless they happen to be floating in my Shirley Temple :) But this smelled pretty yummy, so I added the leaves to my trusty leaf holder thingy and waited for the tea to steep properly.

As it steeped the tea smelled a bit like cough meds. This did not make me want to drink it when it was done (even my husband took a sniff and asked why I was going to drink hot cough syrup?). But I was serving it over ice so maybe that would help. I added some sweetener to this which I hardly do anymore and it isn’t half bad. It isn’t a favorite either. I’m still getting the left over medicine flavor at the end which is grossing me out a little. But I will finish the glass.