This is billed as the “Champagne of Teas”, well I think I got a “bottle” past it’s prime. I’m not getting a whole lot out of this tea as far as flavor goes at all. I really feel like I’m just drinking hot water (first time ever). Maybe it’s an old box? Whatever it is, it isn’t good.

Kashyap

think the Champagne of Teas title went to Darjeeling a long time ago and just for that description alone I would have been dubious of the teas character..the only scented teas I’ve actually liked in a ‘whoa’ kind of way were the scented oolongs from Naivetea…if you get a chance check them out

Comments

Kashyap

Upstate New York