I won’t rate this as I’m selling it in my shop. But I will say this. Frank really earned the title the Willy Wonka of Teas! Smells very much like cherry vanilla cola when you open the pouch. I smelled more of the cherry flavor while it was steeping. When I had my first hot sip it did in fact taste like cherry vanilla cola. So I opted to serve this one over ice and add in two splashes of regular cola to it and it is delish (at least to me AND my husband actually wants to try it! But I’m not sharing this glass.).

Iced 5 min, 0 sec
Cofftea

Um… not rating a tea you had absolutely no part in creating makes absolutely no sense…

The Purrfect Cup

I don’t want to sway folks one way or another with the number rating. Personal preference I guess.

Uniquity

I can see how cold would be better than hot. It’s very weird hot. : )