I love this tea blend (even with the coconut in it….must not be enough to bother my allergy). I had a cup of this after heading home from work with a migraine twenty minutes after I arrived. I’m not sure how, but it helped my migraine chill out a little. Still one of my favorite blends from Teavana. Thanks KeanTeaThyme for splitting the order with me!

Jenn

I get migranes as well. I thankfully don’t get them as often or for as long as I did before I made some diet changes, but they SUCK! I’m glad this tea gave you some relief. Feel better :)

TeaNerdette

hmmmmm….I wanna try this one!

Comments

Jenn

TeaNerdette

hmmmmm….I wanna try this one!

Upstate New York