My order arrived none too soon from Tay Tea today and boy did I need it! Very stressful weekend… Saturday – found out my brother will be deployed to Afghanistan in Nov. for 12+ months, then find out my husbands uncle crashed is dirt bike that night and is in ICU (doing better now), finally Sunday my father ends up in the ER and has been admitted to figure out heart/stomach issues….PLUS I started in the new tea shopt today.

SO I really needed this tea! It relaxed me quite nicely. Beautiful aroma when I opened the tin and while it was steeping. It was so good I drained the cup in seconds! I’m thinking round two is coming up. Still very stressed out and not at all sleepy.

gmathis

Sympathy and prayers for the family situations. A body can only take so much at once. Take care of yourself.

The Purrfect Cup

Thank you! I’m pretty sure I’m run down because of worry. But it’s hard not to worry and to get a business of the ground at the same time….thank goodness for tea!