Well, it’s a good thing I picked up two packages….because once again I LOVE yet another tea from Frank! Not only do the dry leaves smell like cinnamon rolls, but so does the tea after steeping. But it doesn’t stop there oh no it TASTES like a cinnamon roll too. There is a perfect mix of cinnamon and honeybush that simply melts in your mouth and dances on your tongue! I may be obsessed with this tea. I am going to have to go easy on drinking this because I can easily see me drinking both pouches in less than a week! I know I really want this to last.

full review here wifeywoman.teatra.de

DaisyChubb

Your note makes me even MORE anxious for my package to arrive! (If it’s even possible to be more anxious) !!

The Purrfect Cup