I’ve tried the traditional Earl Grey teas from a variety of places, but none of them ever “did it” for me. But this one is very different. Sure the bergamot is there, but it isn’t as harsh as it seems in more traditional Earl Grey teas.

In fact this one is very light, but pretty smooth when drinking it. I also added a little agave to sweeten it just a little. There’s also a pretty color that comes out in this tea. The smell is amazing – that’s the best way to say it. This is a tea I plan to keep in my stash.

Read more here: http://wifeywoman.teatra.de/2011/09/16/my-gateway-tea/

iTea

I have placed an order on this particular tea (from Teavana!) and I am glad to see a positive note on it. Thank you for sharing!