I ordered this to go with my desserts PF Changs tonight. They serve it in a cast iron tea pot there which is pretty cool. BUT sadly it’s a pyramid bag, happily it’s loose leaf in said bag. Our server Tim brought out two cups with the tea and my husband gave it a shot! I was pretty surprised. I was more surprised when he asked for a second cup!

This was pretty good. I could really taste the apricot in this Oolong which I liked. But I wasn’t really tasting the Oolong in the tea. My husband liked that it was a mild tea, at least mild to him. I didn’t like that they left the bag in and b/c of this the tea got a little too strong and dark. It started as a light color and got closer to amber before I was able to get the bag out of the pot.

I enjoyed teaching my husband a little more about tea while we sipped. :)