This is one of a few teas I recently ordered from Teas, Etc. I really wanted something in the house that served as a great dessert tea. In fact I’m bringing it to a friends to enjoy after dinner this evening so I thought I should try it before I brought it by. :)

The dry leaf smells of caramel and something else that I can’t put my finger on. After pouring the water over the leaves to begin the steeping process it smells like I’m in a coffee house waiting for a real deal highly caffeinated caramel macchiato. I love it! I’m also getting a lot and I do mean A LOT more caramel as the tea steeps too. The taste is mighty awesome too. A nice blend of the rooibos/honeybush and caramel. This would probably be amazing with some vanilla ice cream.