So I had this again tonight with one of my close friends after dinner while the men folk (her fiance and my husband) were still enjoying the wine. She loved the aroma of the tea and said it reminded her a little of the mate’s she’s purchased at Teavana, but she likes this because it’s caffeine free (no jitters).

We finished a large pot between us. This time I also noticed the coffee tones this tea leaves on the tongue. The caramel flavoring was a little more prominent in the cup too. Perfect compliment to our dinner and conversation!