I received this with my most recent order from Adagio (last week). I kept forgetting it at work. This worked in my favor this morning as I wanted something different and not something we had in the shop. First off i wish there was some kind of a string on the pyramid bag (didn’t have anything to fish the bag out with at work…fingers were not a good idea).

Dry the tea smells of apples and caramel. The scent of both gets stronger as the tea steeped too. So I was excited…this was going to be good! Well, until it wasn’t. Instead I’m getting a strange mix of the apple, cinnamon (didn’t get that until I tasted the tea) and caramel. It isn’t bad, but it isn’t good either. I think what it needs is a tad more apple and caramel flavoring and less cinnamon. Bummer.