drank Swiss Apple by Tea Forte

I received my sample from Tea Forte Saturday. I finally got around to trying it at work yesterday. When I opened the package my mouth began to water. The bagged tea smelled really good! Even my boss wanted to try it and she is NOT a tea drinker….coffee only (note this is the Flower Shop where I work, not the tea shop). I sadly got more apple and cinnamon in this than I did chocolate. Which bummed me out a little. But it was still a yummy tea. I was also hoping these would be the loose leaf teas like the last sample, rather than just bagged. Still good and easy on the go.

seule771

Hi,
Not to contradict you; but my samples were individual tea bags with one flavor each from the skin support line. You mentioned dried leaves than ended with it not being loose leaf teas. Perhaps I do not understand.

It is good review, I am just not understanding dry vs loose leaf. perplexed!

The Purrfect Cup

I simply meant I had hoped these samples would be like their last sample set. They came in pouches as loose leaves, not bagged like these. I’ll clean up the post to make it a little clearer.

Comments

seule771

Hi,

It is good review, I am just not understanding dry vs loose leaf. perplexed!

The Purrfect Cup