Made this up for my mom and I yesterday and we both enjoyed it. She really enjoys black tea and I thought this would be a nice way to mix up the gasp bagged black tea she usually drinks and to share a cup. Something she and I have never done! There’s a nice touch of spice to this chai. But it isn’t overpowering which I haven’t enjoyed with some other chai I’ve tried. We added a little milk and sugar to the chai and that seemed to bring out the spice a little more and added to the overall yummy flavor of the tea. I’m glad I picked this up on a whim the other day.