Backlogging: I received this a few weeks back when I ordered some heat sealed bags from The NecessiTeas. Sadly it ended up in my box of samples. This is the box I try to pick at least two samples from a day. Well, I finally grabbed this one last week. I have to say the dry leaves smelled awesome! Just like maple covered waffles. The hot tea was equally awesome. So much so that my non tea drinking neighbor next door tried to snag my cup when I stopped over to visit her at lunch! There was a nice mix of the blackberry, maple, and waffle flavors and they all worked really well with one another. No one flavor was stealing the show. I might have to order this one in the future.