My tea arrived from thepuriTea yesterday, but I wasn’t able to try any until today! It smelled so good when I opened the packaging, very nutty! I used my new travel tumbler from thepuriTeas to make this tea too. I loved watching the leaves open up and the water turn to a really nice russet color. I was also happy to get the great toasty flavor when drinking this too. I only got the sample package size this time around, but it may have to go on my tea want list very soon!

The Purrfect Cup

On my third steep…this is awesome!!!

Dinosara

Ooh, I just put in a big order of samples on Monday, I can’t wait to get them!

The Purrfect Cup

Yay! I can’t wait to see what you think. What else did you get?

Dinosara

A pretty good smattering of their oolongs (including the milky one which I can’t wait to try), along with the Earl Grey, Mango and Passion Fruit Blacks, and the Jasmine Yunnan. I’m going to have so much tea soon I’m not sure what to try first!

LiberTEAS

Their Earl Grey rocks!

The Purrfect Cup

Yummy! Sounds like a really nice sampler!

Comments

The Purrfect Cup

On my third steep…this is awesome!!!

Dinosara

Ooh, I just put in a big order of samples on Monday, I can’t wait to get them!

The Purrfect Cup

Yay! I can’t wait to see what you think. What else did you get?

LiberTEAS

Their Earl Grey rocks!

The Purrfect Cup

Yummy! Sounds like a really nice sampler!

Upstate New York