drank Fig Formosa by Teas Etc

After reading LiberTEAS review I knew this had to be on my next Teas, Etc order. I’m so glad I did. The dry leaves, figs, etc smelled super sweet when I opened the package, so I was a little worried it would be too sweet. I was so wrong! The mix was just right! I am enjoying a dark, rich flavored oolong. The fig is there loud and clear, the cornflower and poppy add a nice sweetness so no additional sweetener was needed which was nice too. i usually prefer my oolongs straight, but this is a nice change from the usual.