I thought I’d give this one a go when I ordered my sampler set from thepuriTea. I’ll say this I can certainly smell the honey as this steeps. It also has a hint of that malty smell I love. The taste is interesting as I am noting a peppery kick on the end that others have mentioned. It is very different, but I like it! I love the deep russet color of the liquid too. Very pretty and fall/winterish. :) Perfect afternoon pick me up.

Kashyap

I love drinking Yunnan blacks in winter…try also Imperial Yunnan from Tao of Tea and you might even note the slight blueberry note on Staufs Golden Yunnan

The Purrfect Cup

I’ll have to keep that in mind. I’ve ordered so much tea as of late… :)

Kashyap

let me know if you want to try either…could be a christmas trade :)