Bit of a backlog here… I tried this out for the first time on Saturday. My husband was good enough to drop it off to me at work. :) Again I was impressed with the way Teavivre packages their tea. Sure it isn’t eco friendly, but as LiberTEAS pointed out is sure is tea friendly! I’m sure I’ve had a Keemun before, but I don’t recall what I thought of them. But I’ll tell you I loved this. The smokey flavor that seemed to turn sweet as I finished my cup, was just awesome. Also I really liked that as my cup cooled the tea didn’t get bitter at all.

Yesterday I mixed in a little of Teavivre’s Yun Nan Dian Hong and wow! This was one of my better ideas when mixing teas. I think I might try it again today. :) I can see Teavivre is going to be very bad for my wallet!

CHAroma

It might not be as bad for your wallet as you think. They have some of the most reasonably priced teas I’ve seen. It’s a fantastic value!

The Purrfect Cup

I know they are. I have ordered from them recently. But it wouldn’t be hard to spend a lot there.

Uniquity

Okay. Everyone on Steepster (except me!) seems to be enjoying the bounty of samples from Teavivre – Did I miss a big offer somewhere a month or two ago? If so, I’m very sad.

CHAroma

It was sort of random for me. Teavivre started following me so I followed her back. Then she sent me a PM asking if I’d like some free tea samples. Apparently, she did the same with a bunch of people as everyone started mentioning it in their tasting notes. I have A LOT of tea if you’d like some!

Uniquity

Ahh, I never follow companies. I just wondered how I could possibly have missed that announcement! Perhaps I shall look into it further. : ) Thanks!

Comments

CHAroma

The Purrfect Cup