So I had to meet the cable guy in the new house this morning at 8am. My husband dropped me off and I figured I’d make my first cup of tea in the new house one of Frank’s! This smelled amazing when I tore open the pouch. My first thought was I had to have this iced. I’m sure it is awesome hot too. But the smell of the strawberries screamed our over ice! (So it was really my first cup of iced tea, but at least it was tea!) I got no tart at all with this one, all sweet which I really like in an iced tea. Thankfully I have enough for another cup this afternoon!

Iced
gmathis

Happy new house!

The Purrfect Cup

Thanks! We moved our cats over tonight and it really feels like home. Save the fact that none of our furniture is here yet (tomorrow). :)