Thanks to Teavivre for the sample (sorry it took so long for me to get to a review).

This is my second cup of tea today. I steeped this for two minutes and the wet leaves did smell a little like dirt. But it didn’t put me off from trying this out. In the cup is smells – well I don’t know what the smell is, but it isn’t dirt, what it is is yummy. This brewed up a nice strong cup. Which I will need today in order to start unpacking from yesterday’s move. I’m getting a little of the chocolate notes someone else mentioned. But mostly there is a bold flavor I can’t put my finger on. I’m looking forward to my next cup already (with a longer steep) and I’m not even half way done with this one! We have another winner!