A couple of years ago, I ordered a mint tea in a Thai restaurant. To my enchantment, the waiter brought a glass full of fresh spearmint and poured hot water directly on the leaves.

The leaves being still attached to the stem, you don’t have to remove them, you just drink and watch those big vibrant green leaves twirl in the water. But the most amazing thing is the taste. Never had I tasted a mint tea so sweet in my life. That summer, I started growing my own spearmint. Iced or hot, that’s the only way I now drink my mint tea in the summer.

For the rest of the year, as a mint lover, I do enjoy pretty much any dry tea with mint in it.
However, I could never find that sweet fresh spearmint taste in any of the dry teas I have tried. But his one from DT is by far the closest! What a treat, I tell you, all mint lovers, you MUST get some-o-that!

And must I say, its angel breath benefits make it the perfect Valentine’s tea!

Love, love, love

Uniquity

Gotta say, the DT spearmint is FABULOUS!

Bonnie

Great to know! I grow fresh mint for tea too and can grow it here indoors in Winter because we have so much sun. Still, would rather the flavor without using my plant if it’s that good!

TheTeaFairy

yes, it is that good and fabulous!

Comments

Uniquity

Gotta say, the DT spearmint is FABULOUS!

Bonnie

TheTeaFairy

yes, it is that good and fabulous!

I am French Canadian, so please forgive me if my English is not always perfect!

My relationship with tea in a nut shell:

Love Steepster, a place for tea lovers, where you learn and share with others…

About me:

Art is food for the soul…I consume lots of it.

Animal and nature lover, I will never let a fury friend in needs.

I love taking tea pics, here’s my Instagram:

The Laurentians, Canada