I fully accept the fact that I’m a real girly girl. I know it sounds a bit lame, but when tea is «pretty» I’m predisposed to love it, its appearance adds a little «je ne sais quoi» to the experiment.

This tea is very pretty. Its thin tentacles shaped as little golden spirals are really unique.

The scent of the dry mix is just as special. It smells like hay warmed up by the summer sun…

The liquid is a beautiful amber color, and the taste has sweet natural maple feel good deliciousness to it. I could not describe the taste of sweet potato, but I understand the reference that others have made.

Until recently, I drank a ratio of 75% flavored tea for 25% plain tea. The ratio is now up to 60/40 in favor of plain tea! Who would have thought?

I find myself longing for Teavivre teas every day. They are of exceptional quality for the price. In addition, the personalized service, I mean REAL personalized service, makes the experience that much more enjoyable.

Ok, now I sound like an Info commercial, but this is how impressed I am!

Bonnie

Lovely! Can’t wait for my shipment to arrive so that I can be a girlie girl too!

TheTeaFairy

I promise, you wont regret this. I hope you have Bailin Gongfu in your shipment. I got it as a free sample in my first order and OMG, it was so devine I had to buy a bunch right away! Impatiently waiting for it …

DaisyChubb

wow I need to order from teavivre asap!!
I just don’t know where to start!

TheTeaFairy

So DaisyChubb, since you seem to have successfully moved to Halifax, I’d be happy to send you some samples of my Teavivre stash. I am awaiting for a new order, but when I get it I can let you know. Would you like that?