Oh, have I missed Steepster and all your great reviews lately, extremely busy at work for the past 3 weeks , and at home with my godchild (babysitting the little angel while my sister is on a well-deserved vacation!) I’m catching up today by reading all of you…

Not only am I Canadian, I’m French Canadian, a proud «Québecoise» to be more precise. That explains why my choice of words or the way I phrase things might be a little incorrect form time to time. I hate using translators, good old fashion Merriam-Webster dictionary is what I go for. Aside from a few English lessons in high school, I learned English by myself. When I was a teenager, I decided I would become bilingual and read tons of English books. I also spoke English as often as I could, to all my friends who didn’t understand a thing and thought I was a little weird. It paid off, by the time I was 18, I was almost perfectly bilingual.

Now in my adult life, I do speak the language every day (I work in the financial world), but from time to time, I just can’t find the perfect word to illustrate to the fullest what I really want to say, the way I could in French.

So today, how do I love this tea??? INCOMMENSURABLEMENT! (google it! ha! ha! I just wanted to show off!!)

This tea, oh my, this tea… I have to thank Teavivre for the sample I got about 3 weeks ago. After drinking the life out of it, I ordered a large supply and decided to wait and drink it again before writing my review. (I wanted to make sure it was for real and that I wasn’t a victim of some kind of tea rush hallucinations).

I finally received it this week… I am sorry to say that this one will not be shared with anybody!!
So many of you have already said many good things about it and they’re all true.
This tea is a symphony for the taste buds and for the soul… Bold and delicate at the same time. It does have a natural cocoa feel to it, paired with a distinct caramel sweetness very hard to describe.
It does remind me of Teavivre Yun Nan Golden Tip, in a more complex way.

Haaa, sip, sip, I am having it right now, sooo freakin’ goood!!

Bonnie

Such a fine job reviewing this…bravo!

Cheryl

Congrats on learning English all on your own (and I googled, ha). This tea baffles me. I have tried it 3 times and did not like (yet LOVE Yun Nan Dian Hong, Golden Tip). Haven’t reviewed either, because am at a loss for words on both (and I grew up speaking English, lol). Good job!

Ninavampi

Congrats on bilingualism! I also grew up teaching myself English (as well as classes at school and having a Mom born in the US). It really helps to know 2 languages!!! I really need to try this tea now… : )

TheTeaFairy

Thank you all for the encouragement!
Cheryl: being at a loss of words for this type of tea is no surprise, no matter what language you speak I guess! Sorry you did not like this one, but Golden tip is just as special, I agree :o)
Ninavampi: you are so right, it does help to speak 2 languages…I’ve recently started Spanish lessons, trilingual is now the goal, buenas noches!

canadianadia

J’avais aucune idée que l’anglais, n’est pas votre premiere langue. Votre chois des mots sont formidables! (Je m’excuse, ma francaise n’est pas tres bon, et je ne peut pas trouvée tous les accents sur mon ordinateur)

TheTeaFairy

Canadianadia, quel beau compliment, merci! But English is so much easier to learn than French! I always admire people for attempting to learn French, it’s such a challenge so kudos to you!

Comments

Bonnie

Such a fine job reviewing this…bravo!

Cheryl

Ninavampi

TheTeaFairy

Thank you all for the encouragement!

canadianadia

TheTeaFairy

I am French Canadian, so please forgive me if my English is not always perfect!

My relationship with tea in a nut shell:

Love Steepster, a place for tea lovers, where you learn and share with others…

About me:

Art is food for the soul…I consume lots of it.

Animal and nature lover, I will never let a fury friend in needs.

near montreal