THANK YOU SO MUCH BONNIE FOR THIS SAMPLE!

I am returning to Steepster today with the promise of a restful warm and sunny day… I’m writing this review in my backyard and the only sounds surrounding me are those of the frogs in the pond, the birds and the wind…nearly p-e-r-f-e-c-t-i-o-n on earth, exactly what I need!

This day off is well overdue… I’ve been taking care of lots of people but myself lately… Don’t get me wrong, I am not complaining, a time will come when I’ll be the one needing the care… But it does feel good to rest a little. My dad came out of the hospital after 5 weeks, and things are finally looking better for him :)

I’ve received many samples from Bonnie over a week ago and not trying them to this day was a torture! Out of respect, I wanted to keep them for a relaxed day like today to really appreciate them :)

I knew I would love this one… The dry tea looks like a VAN GOGH bouquet, so pretty and yellow! And the aroma is to die for, sweet and intoxicating!

The flavored teas I enjoy the most are of this type, very natural feel in the flavoring. The melon taste is clean and subtle, but it’s really there. I also appreciate the fact that the Bai Mu Dan is not overshadowed by the other flavors, I can still identify it and it makes this blend very delicate.

I can only imagine what this would taste like iced!

I’ve been kind of depressed lately, so I’ve kept to myself not wanting to be a burden to anybody ( there are much bigger problems surrounding me at the moment )

But today is a happy day and this tea really made my morning bright and sunny, I am glad I can share this with the Steepster community :)

I can feel the firecracker in me coming back to life!

This afternoon is dedicated to all the reviews I’ve missed, so lots of reading in perspective!

Bonnie

Glad this is a beautiful day for you. You deserve good times. Tea reminds us to be in the moment and enjoy beauty in a cup, then we can look up and see beauty in other places…even in ourselves.

TheTeaFairy

Thank you Bonnie for your kind words…

MegWesley

Yay for happy tea days. I have a friend who deals with being depressed so when anyone comes out of that feeling (no matter how severe) I feel so happy that they feel good again.

Cheryl

Glad today was a great day for you. Hang in there (ur worth it).

TheTeaFairy

Thank you girls for your words of encouragement, they really help!

Plunkybug

Wow! Looks like a wonderful tea! Love getting samples in the mail. :)

Bonnie

Besides samples from steepsterites (nice word) Butiki lets you pick your own samples from any of their tea’s which I really like! Usually I can pick 2 or 3.

Comments

Bonnie

TheTeaFairy

Thank you Bonnie for your kind words…

MegWesley

Cheryl

Glad today was a great day for you. Hang in there (ur worth it).

TheTeaFairy

Thank you girls for your words of encouragement, they really help!

Plunkybug

Wow! Looks like a wonderful tea! Love getting samples in the mail. :)

Bonnie

Time to update this profile of mine…it’s 2015!!

I am French Canadian, so please forgive me if my English is not always perfect :-/

My relationship with tea in a nutshell:

I’m married to straight Black. I have torrid love affairs with Oolong and Puerh. I party with Green and White occasionally. Flavored are not my BFF, I usually stay away from them.

Love Steepster, a place for tea lovers, where you learn and share with others.

About me:

I am a free spirit, I let people be who they are and expect the same in return.

Books! I love classic literature, but also modern and pretty much anything that captures my attention.

Music is also something I can’t live without… From Bach to Nirvana, my ears know no boundaries…

Animal and nature lover, amateur photographer.

I’ve been drinking tea for as long as I can remember.

Not a big «swapper», but will occasionally. Not because I don’t want to share but because I’m trying not to hoard so much.

Also, I have narrowed down the teas I really like over the years, and I don’t feel the need to try and buy everything the way I used to. (Maybe I have become a tea snob? Sigh…)

My ratings: because I pretty much drink only teas that I judge exceptional, my ratings are usually high. Don’t be shocked to see lots of 90’s and a few 100’s. That’s because I’ve had my share of crapy teas and I’m done with that ;-)

You can find me on Instagram here, I post about my tea sessions mostly, but also about the beautiful nature that surrounds me, and my fury companions :-)

The Laurentians, Canada