THANK YOU SO MUCH BONNIE FOR THIS SAMPLE!

I am returning to Steepster today with the promise of a restful warm and sunny day… I’m writing this review in my backyard and the only sounds surrounding me are those of the frogs in the pond, the birds and the wind…nearly p-e-r-f-e-c-t-i-o-n on earth, exactly what I need!

This day off is well overdue… I’ve been taking care of lots of people but myself lately… Don’t get me wrong, I am not complaining, a time will come when I’ll be the one needing the care… But it does feel good to rest a little. My dad came out of the hospital after 5 weeks, and things are finally looking better for him :)

I’ve received many samples from Bonnie over a week ago and not trying them to this day was a torture! Out of respect, I wanted to keep them for a relaxed day like today to really appreciate them :)

I knew I would love this one… The dry tea looks like a VAN GOGH bouquet, so pretty and yellow! And the aroma is to die for, sweet and intoxicating!

The flavored teas I enjoy the most are of this type, very natural feel in the flavoring. The melon taste is clean and subtle, but it’s really there. I also appreciate the fact that the Bai Mu Dan is not overshadowed by the other flavors, I can still identify it and it makes this blend very delicate.

I can only imagine what this would taste like iced!

I’ve been kind of depressed lately, so I’ve kept to myself not wanting to be a burden to anybody ( there are much bigger problems surrounding me at the moment )

But today is a happy day and this tea really made my morning bright and sunny, I am glad I can share this with the Steepster community :)

I can feel the firecracker in me coming back to life!

This afternoon is dedicated to all the reviews I’ve missed, so lots of reading in perspective!

Bonnie

Glad this is a beautiful day for you. You deserve good times. Tea reminds us to be in the moment and enjoy beauty in a cup, then we can look up and see beauty in other places…even in ourselves.

TheTeaFairy

Thank you Bonnie for your kind words…

MegWesley

Yay for happy tea days. I have a friend who deals with being depressed so when anyone comes out of that feeling (no matter how severe) I feel so happy that they feel good again.

Cheryl

Glad today was a great day for you. Hang in there (ur worth it).

TheTeaFairy

Thank you girls for your words of encouragement, they really help!

Amariel

Wow! Looks like a wonderful tea! Love getting samples in the mail. :)

Bonnie

Besides samples from steepsterites (nice word) Butiki lets you pick your own samples from any of their tea’s which I really like! Usually I can pick 2 or 3.

Comments

Bonnie

TheTeaFairy

Thank you Bonnie for your kind words…

MegWesley

Cheryl

Glad today was a great day for you. Hang in there (ur worth it).

TheTeaFairy

Thank you girls for your words of encouragement, they really help!

Amariel

Wow! Looks like a wonderful tea! Love getting samples in the mail. :)

Bonnie

I am French Canadian, so please forgive me if my English is not always perfect!

My relationship with tea in a nut shell:

Love Steepster, a place for tea lovers, where you learn and share with others…

About me:

Art is food for the soul…I consume lots of it.

Animal and nature lover, I will never let a fury friend in needs.

I love taking tea pics, here’s my Instagram:

The Laurentians, Canada