ETA: I had what was left of this sample yesterday and I find myself wanting more tonight, even if I have like a zillion more unexplored teas in the cupboard!! It seems the heart always wants what it cannot have :-(
____________________________________________________________________

I had a crappy Monday and thought nothing would make the day better. That was before I got the mail. Yay, a swap from Ysaurella ! Thank you so much for this generous sample!

After tasting this little marvel, I understand better why it is named this way. This tea is so romantic, it’s a flirt in a cup!

This is the epitome of refinement in terms of essence and aroma. I am not easily seduced by flavoured teas, I’m pretty hard to please!

Ysaurella got me dreaming about this tea when I first read her lovely review. Thanks for introducing me to this little treasure from the old world!

This blend does something not many are able to achieve: it provides a perfect balance between flowery, spicy and fruity notes. Love the pink berries, such a nice peppery addition!

I don’t have a detailed list of ingredients, but something in there reminds me of Turkish Delights! I also appreciate the delicate citrus breeze that circulates around all the other flavours. It’s nothing like bergamot, more of a shy lemon :-)

Rêverie d’un soir sur la Néva is simply dreamy… This is the tea I would choose to have at a Café in Saint-Pétersbourg, waiting and longing for my lover…

JustJames

isn’t it wonderful how odds and sods mixed with tea can turn your day around completely? i’m working my way through a tea shipment that arrived today… very exciting.

glad the tea did the trick…. now i want to your new sample, lol.

Ysaurella

I’m glad you liked this one so much. I am in love with this tea, sometimes I just open the bag to sniff it !
The brand is really a very good quality brand, I need to explore it more.

This sounds quite lovely!

TheTeaFairy

@JustJames: How right you are! Hope you’re enjoying the new shipment. As for this sample, I’m afraid it’s all gone :-(

@Ysaurella: please don’t nag about it, I for one CAN’T open and sniff it whenever I want, IT’S ALL GONE! But I’m keeping the zip lock, that will do the trick for a while (now I sound like a real tea nerd, hiding and sniffing tea bags, lol!)

@Sil: it is sooo lovely :-)

Comments

JustJames

glad the tea did the trick…. now i want to your new sample, lol.

Ysaurella

The brand is really a very good quality brand, I need to explore it more.

This sounds quite lovely!

TheTeaFairy

@Sil: it is sooo lovely :-)

I am French Canadian, so please forgive me if my English is not always perfect!

My relationship with tea in a nut shell:

Love Steepster, a place for tea lovers, where you learn and share with others…

About me:

Art is food for the soul…I consume lots of it.

Animal and nature lover, I will never let a fury friend in needs.

near montreal