Almost 1am, just came back from a nice evening with friends, drank the most exquisite Pinot Noir from New Zealand, ended the evening with a decadent Porto. I’m not a heavy drinker, but I can’t resist red wine and good company!

Waited to be at home to get me some decent tea. Muscat grape is screaming at me!

I equally love first and second flush Darjeeling for their obvious distinctions. While I appreciate the more floral, citrusy and earthy taste of the FF, I just die for the rich fruity muscatel that is much more prominent in SF.

This tea just feels like my favourite pair of jeans, it hugs me in all the right places!

The bouquet adds a touch of femininity to the bite I usually look for in a black tea, you just can’t find that in a straight bold Assam. No wonder they refer to Darjeeling as being «Le Champagne des Thés»! This one is so well balanced, I find very little astringency in comparison to some other Darjeeling I own. Just lovely!

The night person that I am will continue sipping on this for a couple more hours, listening to great groovy jazzy music…

My Love is Red, by David Poe (fairly unkown artist that I just adore)

Miss Starfish

Do you know which winery the pinot was from?

TheTeaFairy

Miss Starfish, here’s a link to the wine we had. If you like pinot noir, I have to mention that this one was bolder and spicier than most pinot noir I’ve had. It was absolutely fantastic!

Comments

Miss Starfish

Do you know which winery the pinot was from?

TheTeaFairy

I am French Canadian, so please forgive me if my English is not always perfect!

My relationship with tea in a nut shell:

Love Steepster, a place for tea lovers, where you learn and share with others…

About me:

Art is food for the soul…I consume lots of it.

Animal and nature lover, I will never let a fury friend in needs.

I love taking tea pics, here’s my Instagram:

The Laurentians, Canada