drank Peach HoppiTea by Butiki Teas

Though I don’t drink as much flavoured tea as I used to, I still keep some variety around and I especially like to drink them during the Holidays.

This is a casual conversation between me and my brother on his last visit (M=me, B= bro)

M: Want something to drink? I’ll make some tea.

B: I’d prefer a beer.

M: I didn’t buy any, I’ll make you some beer tea.

B: ?????

M: Yes, I have a tea that tastes exactly like peach beer, pretttt-ty awww-some!

B: ?????

M: What, you don’t believe me?

B: Not even tempted. Do you have coke, rootbeer?

M: Hmmm…no. Sorry…but…dare I say it…I have rootbeer tea, does that count?

B: Sis, you need to see a doctor, really. I worry. It’s bad. Addictions need to be treated.

M: Well, before we rush to the emergency, sure you don’t want to give peachy beer a try?

B: Either that or tap?

M: Pretty much, yep…

B: Alright, but just to please YOU! Promise this never happened, I don’t want urban legends to start spreading, I have a reputation to preserve, I’m a beer guy and I don’t do peachy girly tea!

M: Oh, common, just quit it Macho Man, we all know you watch General Hospital every day. A little bit of tea won’t kill ya!

B: General Hospital is underrated.

M: Whatever… So? How do you like them now, peachy beer tea?

B: Honest? Tastes just like day after lukewarm flat beer that accidentally got mixed with peach baby food puree during the party. I. Don’t. Ever. Want. To. Drink. This. Again. Please?

(Sorry Stacy, that’s not MY opinion but HIS, remember?)

M: Ah!!!! So you admit it does taste like beer!!! Told you! Please admire and appreciate that as it should. Takes hours and hours of practice and immense knowledge and wisdom to create that kind of magic. Requires tea alchemist skills that only Stacy has acquired. Respect. Remember that, bro.

End of conversation. At this point, we lost it. We are cracking up, crying out of laughter.

Me and my brother have always «played» together like this. As any healthy brother/sister relationship, we love to tease each other. His visit was a big surprise, I wasn’t expecting him. He didn’t say so, but I know he came to check on me, to make sure I’m ok. His presence chased away the darkness for a little while. He’s got my back, he always has and I love him so much for that. Family is everything folks…

Cheers bro, love ya!

P.S. To make things clear, I do love this tea!!!

JustJames

lololololol!

MissB

Amazing. I look forward to trying this, and will most definitely think of this story when I do!

Ysaurella

agree this tea is delicious. I miss my brother…enjoy your relationship it’s precious :)

Bonnie

He’s blessed to have you too!

Terri HarpLady

I love this post!

awesome! haha

TheTeaFairy

@James: I wrote this at 5am, and didn’t read it back before posting it…lol, now I feel silly … My brother is going to kill me when he finds out his secret is out on the web, hahaha!

@MissB: ok, think of the post, but forget about the lukewarm baby food please, lol!

@Ysaurella: yes, I feel very lucky to have him. Sorry that you don’t seem to see yours as often as you’d want to…

@Bonnie and Terri: :-) :-):-)

Butiki Teas

That is too funny. :) You seem like you have a wonderful relationship with your bro.

keychange

I’m so glad your brother popped in to check on you. Isn’t family wonderful like that? You can insist they leave you be but they love you enough to ignore you and check in anyway :D.

TheTeaFairy

@Butiki: Glad you’re not upset about the flat beer comment! Your tea often triggers fun little adventures in my household :-) And yes, our relationship is the greatest, meaning we also fight and argue very well together like true brothers and sisters!

@Keychange: You seem to know exactly what I’m talking about :-)

Comments

JustJames

lololololol!

MissB

Ysaurella

Bonnie

He’s blessed to have you too!

Terri HarpLady

I love this post!

awesome! haha

TheTeaFairy

@Bonnie and Terri: :-) :-):-)

Butiki Teas

keychange

TheTeaFairy

@Keychange: You seem to know exactly what I’m talking about :-)

I am French Canadian, so please forgive me if my English is not always perfect!

My relationship with tea in a nut shell:

Love Steepster, a place for tea lovers, where you learn and share with others…

About me:

Art is food for the soul…I consume lots of it.

Animal and nature lover, I will never let a fury friend in needs.

near montreal