(By mistake I logged this note under DavidsTea Licorice twist, sorry big mistake, Butiki’s blend is far more superior! Now corrected )

Love how licorice is soooo soothing for my extremely soooo soar throat!

This blend is perfect the way it is, but feeling under the weather, I added one teaspoon of spearmint and it makes it pretty darn effective, I can breathe more easily already!

I’m in love with the scent. In itself, the smell of this tea when infused reminds me of one of my favourite perfume, Angel from Thierry Mugler. The sweet licorice is well balanced by the kick all the other spicy ingredients have to offer.

Feeling sick is not all bad when you’re lucky to have a nice fire going on right in front of you, and a large canine blanket to keep you warm :-)

Fjellrev

Hope you feel better soon!

TheTeaFairy

Thanks Fjellrev (ever since your bee polen matcha review, I can’t help thinking of the Swedish Chef whenever I see your new name, Thanks to you and Sil,lol)

Nxtdoor

Markus Samuelsson?

Haha! Nxtdoor, no, much more sophosticated than Markus:

lmao… making donuts…

Comments

Fjellrev

Hope you feel better soon!

Nxtdoor

Markus Samuelsson?

Haha! Nxtdoor, no, much more sophosticated than Markus:

lmao… making donuts…

Time to update this profile of mine…it’s 2015!!

I am French Canadian, so please forgive me if my English is not always perfect :-/

My relationship with tea in a nutshell:

I’m married to straight Black. I have torrid love affairs with Oolong and Puerh. I party with Green and White occasionally. Flavored are not my BFF, I usually stay away from them.

Love Steepster, a place for tea lovers, where you learn and share with others.

About me:

I am a free spirit, I let people be who they are and expect the same in return.

Books! I love classic literature, but also modern and pretty much anything that captures my attention.

Music is also something I can’t live without… From Bach to Nirvana, my ears know no boundaries…

Animal and nature lover, amateur photographer.

I’ve been drinking tea for as long as I can remember.

Not a big «swapper», but will occasionally. Not because I don’t want to share but because I’m trying not to hoard so much.

Also, I have narrowed down the teas I really like over the years, and I don’t feel the need to try and buy everything the way I used to. (Maybe I have become a tea snob? Sigh…)

My ratings: because I pretty much drink only teas that I judge exceptional, my ratings are usually high. Don’t be shocked to see lots of 90’s and a few 100’s. That’s because I’ve had my share of crapy teas and I’m done with that ;-)

You can find me on Instagram here, I post about my tea sessions mostly, but also about the beautiful nature that surrounds me, and my fury companions :-)

The Laurentians, Canada