(By mistake I logged this note under DavidsTea Licorice twist, sorry big mistake, Butiki’s blend is far more superior! Now corrected )

Love how licorice is soooo soothing for my extremely soooo soar throat!

This blend is perfect the way it is, but feeling under the weather, I added one teaspoon of spearmint and it makes it pretty darn effective, I can breathe more easily already!

I’m in love with the scent. In itself, the smell of this tea when infused reminds me of one of my favourite perfume, Angel from Thierry Mugler. The sweet licorice is well balanced by the kick all the other spicy ingredients have to offer.

Feeling sick is not all bad when you’re lucky to have a nice fire going on right in front of you, and a large canine blanket to keep you warm :-)

Fjellrev

Hope you feel better soon!

TheTeaFairy

Thanks Fjellrev (ever since your bee polen matcha review, I can’t help thinking of the Swedish Chef whenever I see your new name, Thanks to you and Sil,lol)

Nxtdoor

Markus Samuelsson?

Haha! Nxtdoor, no, much more sophosticated than Markus:

lmao… making donuts…

Comments

Fjellrev

Hope you feel better soon!

Nxtdoor

Markus Samuelsson?

Haha! Nxtdoor, no, much more sophosticated than Markus:

lmao… making donuts…

I am French Canadian, so please forgive me if my English is not always perfect!

My relationship with tea in a nut shell:

Love Steepster, a place for tea lovers, where you learn and share with others…

About me:

Art is food for the soul…I consume lots of it.

Animal and nature lover, I will never let a fury friend in needs.

near montreal