Ok, this morning, I need Thurbo as in turbo, propeller, fast fuse, or what have you. Just give me energy please. This tea will hopefully help me stay grounded, as I have big plans!

I like this Thurbo, another tasty Darjeeling from Butiki. It’s a little spicy and astringent, lots of muscatel. All these big flavours peak for me at second infusion which is the best one in my opinion. Later, it gets a little woodsy.

Although my favourite Darj from Butiki remains Castleton Moonlight, I still feel this one is an excellent pick me up!

I have a special day planned with a very special friend of mine today. Having had serious health issues for several months now, it’s my first attempt at a real outing with a friend and though I am quite anxious about the whole thing, I am beyond excited…this means I am doing better :-)

I haven’t slept all night but that’s ok, I’m used to it and I know I can still manage to have a good time. What we have planned doesn’t require acute intellectual abilities anyways, lol:

1)Breakfast at our favourite restaurant
2)short girly shopping session – only shoes and tea are on the list
3)talk some more and have some tea in the afternoon

She is such a good caring friend, I know that no matter how I feel today, she’ll be there for me. She doesn’t know, but I have prepared a little tea gift for her. I took a giant mug and filled it with a bunch of tea samples from tea merchants she never tried (she only knows DavidsTea!)

Hope she likes it!

Butiki Teas

Sounds like you have a fun day planned! Have a great time! Friends like that are awesome. :)

Terri HarpLady

That does sound like a wonderful outing! Have fun!

Amariel

Have a fun day. I know about the not sleeping at night. I’ve had sleeping issues the last week or so, myself.

keychange

It’s so wonderful to have friends who will enjoy your company, regardless of what type of state you’re in: healthy or unhealthy, happy or miserable, etc. We all need people like that, and she’s also lucky to have a kind tea friend!

Fjellrev

I hope you’ll have an awesome day! You deserve a relaxing day.

TheTeaFairy

Thanks everyone, I had a wonderful day and my friend was beyond happy about the tea gift. She said the best gifts are the ones involving a true passion and she could see that passion not only in the way everything was wrapped but also in the way each pouch was selected to match her own personal tastes… She definitely made my day :-)

Comments

Butiki Teas

Terri HarpLady

That does sound like a wonderful outing! Have fun!

Amariel

keychange

Fjellrev

I hope you’ll have an awesome day! You deserve a relaxing day.

TheTeaFairy

I am French Canadian, so please forgive me if my English is not always perfect!

My relationship with tea in a nut shell:

Love Steepster, a place for tea lovers, where you learn and share with others…

About me:

Art is food for the soul…I consume lots of it.

Animal and nature lover, I will never let a fury friend in needs.

I love taking tea pics, here’s my Instagram:

The Laurentians, Canada