drank Laoshan Black by Verdant Tea

Homage to Laoshan Black

Its taste feels like the most beautiful Bach sonatas and partitas will do to my ears when they trigger that flow of emotions causing tears to tickle my eyes.

It also rocks my world just like Led Zeppelin or Nirvana does.

The beauty of each sip takes my breath away, just like every brush stroke does on my favourite Van Gogh paintings.

The aroma makes me want to take off my shoes, go run and dance in the neon green grass after the rain…

It makes the ugly go away for a while…

It rights the wrongs…

If you haven’t been able to say that much about anything lately, have a cup of this miracle elixir.

Thanks to Verdant and the He family for bringing such an extraordinary tea to such an ordinary gal like me :-)

Fjellrev

Love the music references! Makes me want to play some Bach on the piano before heading home. So magical.

I almost never even listen to Nirvana but this makes me want to put that on too haha.

TheTeaFairy

Haha! i love music references cause they are so part of who i am, almost everything I do or think about is related to music…do you play the piano? Bach is my favourite classical composer ever. He was most definitely the rockstar of his time.
Yep, can’t believe I still listen to Nirvana, but there’s a time and a mood for it I guess.
Lately, I’ve been hooked on the latest Queens of the Stone Age, just amazing album!

Comments

Fjellrev

TheTeaFairy

I am French Canadian, so please forgive me if my English is not always perfect!

My relationship with tea in a nut shell:

Love Steepster, a place for tea lovers, where you learn and share with others…

About me:

Art is food for the soul…I consume lots of it.

Animal and nature lover, I will never let a fury friend in needs.

I love taking tea pics, here’s my Instagram:

The Laurentians, Canada