drank Phoenix Pearl by Zen Tea

This tea is really amazing…as a blind test, one could never tell 100g sells for under $10! For real, what a bargain ratio.

It’s a sweet Yunnan, full bodied. It offers plenty of cocoa and honey, with earhty undertones, vague smoky notes emerge here and there. It reminds me of a milder keemun from Teavivre.

The leaves are more curls than what we usually call pearls. Cute nuggets that you can steep at least three times Western style. I made a gigantic pot tonight using my new Scandinavian pot and matching cup (Shelley if you’re reading, you know what I mean, lol)

I treated myself with so many good teas today, I feel fully satisfied!

keychange

I’ve added this to my shopping list now!

TheTeaFairy

oh, if you order, I really hope you like it miss Keychange :-)

Dexter3657

LOL I have this – should move it up the list of teas I should try soon.

TheTeaFairy

Dexter: just open it and have it, what are you waiting for?

Dexter3657

Ummm I have over a 100 other teas in my house I haven’t tried… can’t get to all of them at once. Like I said should move it up the list. :))

Comments

keychange

I’ve added this to my shopping list now!

TheTeaFairy

oh, if you order, I really hope you like it miss Keychange :-)

Dexter3657

LOL I have this – should move it up the list of teas I should try soon.

TheTeaFairy

Dexter: just open it and have it, what are you waiting for?

Dexter3657

I am French Canadian, so please forgive me if my English is not always perfect!

My relationship with tea in a nut shell:

Love Steepster, a place for tea lovers, where you learn and share with others…

About me:

Art is food for the soul…I consume lots of it.

Animal and nature lover, I will never let a fury friend in needs.

near montreal