Daba, oh, Daba,

Couple of days ago I thought you and I were done for good, providing you don’t exist anymore and therefore I can’t restock on you :-(

But then, it occurred to me that I should put some order in my cupboard, and surprise! There you were, from the height of your 1/2 once, waiting for us to meet again!

I will cherish the tiny little bits and pieces I have left of you, but tonight, I can’t resist you! Come for a late night swim in the Gaiwan with me :-)

(See previous notes)

Yay for cupboard organizing lol

TheTeaFairy

Cryptickoi: this tea deserves to be flirted with :-)

Sil: you were my inspiration :-)

Butiki Teas

I was sad to see this tea go. I still have a tiny little bit left that I’m saving for a special occasion. Maybe one day we will be able to bring it back. I think it was just too expensive.

TheTeaFairy

Yes, I remember, quite expensive!!!! But it’s so fun to play with and so energizing too, really provides a good tea buzz…I used the mini gaiwan so I could use less leaves, allowing me to keep a small stash for a few more servings:-)

Comments

Yay for cupboard organizing lol

TheTeaFairy

Cryptickoi: this tea deserves to be flirted with :-)

Sil: you were my inspiration :-)

Butiki Teas

TheTeaFairy

I am French Canadian, so please forgive me if my English is not always perfect!

My relationship with tea in a nut shell:

Love Steepster, a place for tea lovers, where you learn and share with others…

About me:

Art is food for the soul…I consume lots of it.

Animal and nature lover, I will never let a fury friend in needs.

near montreal