Like I need another favourite morning tea. Really Stacy, get your act together and stop making my choices so darn difficult. I need a new favourite tea like I need to have my teeth pulled out one by one without anesthesia (ok, I’m pushing the envelope just a little here but you catch my drift).

Lol, no jokes, this is some bold breakfast tea I find myself in love with. It whispers at me «wake up girl, don’t smell the coffee, just sniff me and pouf! all morning laziness will go away, I promise.»

It just works, simple. But I hear you, you want some decent load of tea adjectives, don’t you? How bout malty, earthy, astringent, woodsy, fruity, tobaccowy (?? not sure about that last one but it fits well in my sentence, lol)

More. I want more. Hey, I HAVE more, good for me!

I am French Canadian, so please forgive me if my English is not always perfect!

My relationship with tea in a nut shell:

Love Steepster, a place for tea lovers, where you learn and share with others…

About me:

Art is food for the soul…I consume lots of it.

Animal and nature lover, I will never let a fury friend in needs.

I love taking tea pics, here’s my Instagram:

The Laurentians, Canada