drank Marco Polo by Mariage Frères

This week, I got the most thoughtful and delightful package form Steepster’s sweet hearth Sil . She carefully chose and selected tons of teas for me try and I so thank her for that ;-)

This one was a special request. I really like French flavoured teas and the only ones I ever got to try were from the lovely Ysaurella last spring.

Now that I get to play with this legend of a tea, I say this: ALL IN!!! Why not? Yep, I put the whole sample in my giant 16oz mug and hoped for the best. And the best it was…What a nice fruity cup this is!

It tastes like creamy strawberries, with strong black tea as a base. I steeped 5 minutes and don’t regret it. I love that it is a tad bitter and assertive.

I know I’ve said it before, the French retailers know how to balance the flavours so that the beverage remains what it is suppose to be: TEA! Not pop or soda, just TEA with a kick, ladies and gentlemen.

Thank you so much for this opportunity, sweet (but evil for the cupboard) SIL :-)

Terri HarpLady

Gotta love Sil’s boxes!!

Ysaurella

I should send you some additional one Mamzelle La Fée :)

I meant oneS

TheTeaFairy

Terri, yes that was quite a box really :-)

@Ysaurellea: Oh, but you sent me plenty fist time around missy Y. !!! Let me get this stash down a little and we shall make a new transaction, I have full of new exciting straight teas for you to experiment with :-)

Yay!

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Gotta love Sil’s boxes!!

Ysaurella

I should send you some additional one Mamzelle La Fée :)

I meant oneS

TheTeaFairy

Terri, yes that was quite a box really :-)

Yay!

I am French Canadian, so please forgive me if my English is not always perfect!

My relationship with tea in a nut shell:

Love Steepster, a place for tea lovers, where you learn and share with others…

About me:

Art is food for the soul…I consume lots of it.

Animal and nature lover, I will never let a fury friend in needs.

I love taking tea pics, here’s my Instagram:

The Laurentians, Canada