I told Sil yesterday that I would experience the mystic powers of the Tiger this morning as my breakfast tea. This is all thanks to her and the generous sample she sent my way after I told her how curious I was to try this legend of a tea. Now I just found out she ran out herself, sad face…that goes to show her generosity and willingness to share. Thank you so much Sil!

I understand all the hype around this tea now.

A true rough on the edges lumberjack would not shy away from this tea. But it’s also good for us Canadian women, remember, we do like ourselves a strong cup in the morning! In general, I don’t want too finicky and complicated early in the morning, I want a hard worker that takes its job seriously, aiming to please ME!!!

It’s a rich bold and malty cup. But there’s zero bitterness to it, mellow and sweet, yet, strong and powerful.

Even as it cooled down, it remained as smooth as a baby’s derriere ;-)

On the list it goes, it will make a perfect everyday kick me in the petuli Assam!

So glad you liked it! Well worth the price if you can pick it up when A&D does free shipping to canada. Also the tin is just darling! :)

Terri HarpLady

I’ve been really happy with A & D’s damn fine teas, this one especially!

__Morgana__

I am such a fan of Andrews & Dunham in general, I can’t tell you how much my fingers are itching to hop over to their web site and order some of this. But I fear the slippery slope of tea ordering justification. Sigh.

TheTeaFairy

Thanks Sil for letting me know about the free shipping I’ll keep a look for it, as you know, I’m in no rush to order :-)

Terri, this is my first A & D ever… I like the humour behind the brand, will sure place an order eventually!

TheTeaFairy

Morgana, boy do I know about finger itch, I have it on all 10 fingers!!!!

they have a new tea as well that is pretty good. I also like their smokey tea but the quantitity would take me forever to get through.. I keep meaning to email them to see if i can custom make a 3 pack and include the new tea instead of the EG

Crap. I DID IT!

TheTeaFairy

Hahaha! Morgana, that was funny!
But i must resist, i’m on a «pseudo» hiatus, you should never post comments like that. Ever.

__Morgana__

I’m sorry, TF. I can assure you it won’t happen with anything other than A&D. Although…. I keep hearing the word Samovar in my brain. (Sticking fingers in ears and humming loudly.)

TheTeaFairy

Lalalala, lalalalalaa, lala, lalalalala….

TheTeaFairy

Really lurking at the adventure pack…

Dexter

" this is my first A & D ever… " Hmmmm interesting – add that to the proife – will see what I can do about that…

TheTeaFairy

Hooo, Dexter, the profiler…you make me smile, I like that :-)

Comments

Terri HarpLady

I’ve been really happy with A & D’s damn fine teas, this one especially!

TheTeaFairy

Morgana, boy do I know about finger itch, I have it on all 10 fingers!!!!

Crap. I DID IT!

TheTeaFairy

Hahaha! Morgana, that was funny!

TheTeaFairy

Lalalala, lalalalalaa, lala, lalalalala….

TheTeaFairy

Really lurking at the adventure pack…

Dexter

TheTeaFairy

Hooo, Dexter, the profiler…you make me smile, I like that :-)

I am French Canadian, so please forgive me if my English is not always perfect!

My relationship with tea in a nut shell:

Love Steepster, a place for tea lovers, where you learn and share with others…

About me:

Art is food for the soul…I consume lots of it.

Animal and nature lover, I will never let a fury friend in needs.

I love taking tea pics, here’s my Instagram:

The Laurentians, Canada