This is from last spring swap with lovely Ysaurella.

You would think it has lost its freshness by now, but nope, this is still very potent. I had enough to make a large pot tonight. It’s like having Turkish Delights in a beverage! It is very reminiscent of that wonderful friandise, but its not overly sweet as one would think.

It has a nice fruity/floral mouthfeel, almost like a soft perfume. I don’t know a lot of teas with dates in them. Don’t really know what green dates taste like, i’m assuming they are dates that have not been dried? Like fresh figs maybe… I definitely like what is does to this cup.

Perfect little dessert tea, the way I like them, sweet but not sickening!

Thank you so much Ysaurella for this wonderful tea :-)

Fjellrev

Oh yum. Turkish Delight + dates is a good idea.

TheTeaFairy

That’s what it tasted like, really delicious! But all gone now :-(

Comments

Fjellrev

Oh yum. Turkish Delight + dates is a good idea.

TheTeaFairy

That’s what it tasted like, really delicious! But all gone now :-(

I am French Canadian, so please forgive me if my English is not always perfect!

My relationship with tea in a nut shell:

Love Steepster, a place for tea lovers, where you learn and share with others…

About me:

Art is food for the soul…I consume lots of it.

Animal and nature lover, I will never let a fury friend in needs.

I love taking tea pics, here’s my Instagram:

The Laurentians, Canada