I’m no «math-magician», but here’s some full proof equation:

Assam + Taiwan
_________________
Sil (swap) = Love

Thank you so much Sil for this one, whoa! Fruity, raisiny, bready, almost boozy assam, perfection in a cup! It does resemble Taiwanese Assam from Butiki a lot, though I find Butiki’s a bit fruitier.

It’s a homerun, thank you Sil for giving me the chance to try this amazing tea:-)

haha YAAAAAY!!!! I’m so glad that you enjoyed this one. I am a fan and i LOVE that i can get 25g samples from TTC, only spend 25$ and still get free shipping!

TheTeaFairy

Hey, thanks for the info, but a $100 order is sufficient for one day!!! (It’s on my shopping list now, silly!)

holy crap! 100$ from River tea? hahaha

not.THAT.funny.

Fjellrev

First off, I appreciate the maths. It’s perfectly logical.

Secondly, holy crap. I’m going to ignore River Tea for quite a while.

TheTeaFairy

Thanks Fjellrev, don’t worry, I will not be an enabler and tell you how Rivertea is the most happy and exquisite website I have ever seen, and that I haven’t been that excited about a new company in ages, no. I won’t do that to you. Not gonna be that person.

Fjellrev

Haha well it is a pretty website. But is it just me, or do the pictures of some of the teas kind of remind you a bit of Teavana? I have faith that their tea is a lot better though.

OMGsrsly

That was exactly my thought, Fjellrev! But I still managed to fill a cart to $80. Not that I’m buying, but window shopping can be fun.

Comments

holy crap! 100$ from River tea? hahaha

not.THAT.funny.

Fjellrev

First off, I appreciate the maths. It’s perfectly logical.

Secondly, holy crap. I’m going to ignore River Tea for quite a while.

OMGsrsly

I am French Canadian, so please forgive me if my English is not always perfect!

My relationship with tea in a nut shell:

Love Steepster, a place for tea lovers, where you learn and share with others…

About me:

Art is food for the soul…I consume lots of it.

Animal and nature lover, I will never let a fury friend in needs.

The Laurentians, Canada