Tonight I’ve decided to treat myself with some pizza. I ordered a vegetarian, with extra, extra, extra olives.

When the delivery guy handed me the box, first I thought, hmmm, good looking dude. Then, I smelled the culprit: pepperoni.

I don’t do pepperoni. Haven’t eaten pepperoni on pizza in ages. The guy apologies and offers to bring another one. I see that I got my extra, extra, extra olives and decide I don’t feel like waiting another hour. I say, nah, forget about it, guess it won’t kill me for this one time only.

I tried to remove them, but not such a good idea when you want your cheese to remain on the pizza. So I ended up eating most of the pepperonis. Now I have a funny belly feeling (remember my KD binge last week? Very reminiscent of that!)

So pu-pu is in order! I go through Sil ‘s package and fetch this. I’m so happy she threw it in our recent swap.

I’m salivating once the hot water hits the leaves. The aroma. Yum.

This tastes as if caramel and vanilla happened to grow on the tea, as if they’re not an addition to it, but part of it. that’s how natural it feels…I get no almond, but it’s ok, I don’t want it.

It provides a round and a full mouthfeel. Sweet but not overly.

I’m drinking it au naturel, but I can understand how well it could sustain milk or creamer.

The perfect tea to end a meal and make the belly happy!

Thanks for another hit, Sil :-)

P.S. How sweet, as I was writing this, cute delivery pizza guy came back…he brought another pizza for free, extra-extra-extra olives, no pepperoni!! Lol, who’s hungry???

__Morgana__

Awww, that’s so nice! Too bad you’d already eaten the pepperoni!

TheTeaFairy

I know right? I gave him a very generous tip, will eat cold pizza tomorrow :-)

OMGsrsly

I vote for pizza for breakfast. :)

TheTeaFairy

Ok, but I’ll have to make a large pot of pu-pu and run on the treadmill for two hours!!!

Stephanie

This tea sounds good :)

Fjellrev

Awesome customer service!

TheTeaFairy

Stephanie, this is good quality stuff.

Fjellrev, it’s just a small joint, but they’re so nice and they make the best pizza ever. It goes to show that small is BETTER sometimes, lol!

yay! so glad you liked this one :)

So happy I got to try it, but so sad it is a sipdown :-(

this is one that can be easily ordered from the cadeau vendommes site, so when you get your cupboard back in order it will be there…waiting :)

TheTeaFairy

I will regret asking this but…can you give me the link? Never heard of them ( sigh…regrets)

it’s relatively inexpensive for shipping compared to a number of places in france :)

OMGsrsly

I even refreshed before I pasted the link and clicked “add comment”!

hahaha

TheTeaFairy

Aww, thanks to both of you…will sure bookmark and check them out…when the cup-hoard is down that is…

TheTeaFairy

But, but…there was only 3 pu’erh gourmand left in stock…but, but…I had a 16$ credit on paypal account…but, but…it costed me only the equivalent 21$ Can after credit was applied…for 3 different 100g Dammann teas!!! I feel so good…(and bad) right now. I was a naughty fairy today. Major cupboard explosion ahead.

yyz

They offer a pretty good service. I’ve ordered from them twice and got my teas within a week each time enjoy!

TheTeaFairy

Yyz, now I’m gonna dream about getting my order within a week, thanks for letting me know!!

Comments

__Morgana__

Awww, that’s so nice! Too bad you’d already eaten the pepperoni!

TheTeaFairy

I know right? I gave him a very generous tip, will eat cold pizza tomorrow :-)

OMGsrsly

I vote for pizza for breakfast. :)

Stephanie

This tea sounds good :)

Fjellrev

Awesome customer service!

TheTeaFairy

Stephanie, this is good quality stuff.

yay! so glad you liked this one :)

So happy I got to try it, but so sad it is a sipdown :-(

OMGsrsly

I even refreshed before I pasted the link and clicked “add comment”!

hahaha

yyz

TheTeaFairy

Time to update this profile of mine…it’s 2015!!

I am French Canadian, so please forgive me if my English is not always perfect :-/

My relationship with tea in a nutshell:

I’m married to straight Black. I have torrid love affairs with Oolong and Puerh. I party with Green and White occasionally. Flavored are not my BFF, I usually stay away from them.

Love Steepster, a place for tea lovers, where you learn and share with others.

About me:

I am a free spirit, I let people be who they are and expect the same in return.

Books! I love classic literature, but also modern and pretty much anything that captures my attention.

Music is also something I can’t live without… From Bach to Nirvana, my ears know no boundaries…

Animal and nature lover, amateur photographer.

I’ve been drinking tea for as long as I can remember.

Not a big «swapper», but will occasionally. Not because I don’t want to share but because I’m trying not to hoard so much.

Also, I have narrowed down the teas I really like over the years, and I don’t feel the need to try and buy everything the way I used to. (Maybe I have become a tea snob? Sigh…)

My ratings: because I pretty much drink only teas that I judge exceptional, my ratings are usually high. Don’t be shocked to see lots of 90’s and a few 100’s. That’s because I’ve had my share of crapy teas and I’m done with that ;-)

You can find me on Instagram here, I post about my tea sessions mostly, but also about the beautiful nature that surrounds me, and my fury companions :-)

The Laurentians, Canada