Another cupboard staple.

I tell you, this tea is so refined…

If tea had a gender, this would be a beautiful sophisticated mature woman. She would wear couture and just a drop of channel no.5. She would also cary along the scent of buttery French pastries that she would have picked up on her way home at a famous bakery.

Therefore, her «sillage» would present itself as slightly and delicately flowery, with big notes of decadent rich creamy butter and cookie dough.

That’s the imprint this tea leaves in my mouth.

Just nothing else to add.

gmathis

Dear Gussie, you are making my mouth water!

Amanda 'SoggyEnderman' Wilson

My goodness that tea sounds delightful!

Fjellrev

Haha I think that is where I differ. To me, anyone wearing Chanel no. 5 would not smell delicately flowery to me. That stuff is so heady.

TheTeaFairy

Lol, Fjellrev, it was only to illustrate the high end side of this tea! That’s why I wrote a drop !! I know, way to strong for me also :-)

Fjellrev

Yeah yeah, I know haha. Just teasing. ;)

TheTeaFairy

Gmatis and Amanda, I have sampled a few other Baozhong before. This one is the best so far for me. I have received some in a swap that can’t wait to try and compare :-)

Comments

gmathis

Dear Gussie, you are making my mouth water!

Amanda 'SoggyEnderman' Wilson

My goodness that tea sounds delightful!

Fjellrev

Yeah yeah, I know haha. Just teasing. ;)

TheTeaFairy

I am French Canadian, so please forgive me if my English is not always perfect!

My relationship with tea in a nut shell:

Love Steepster, a place for tea lovers, where you learn and share with others…

About me:

Art is food for the soul…I consume lots of it.

Animal and nature lover, I will never let a fury friend in needs.

I love taking tea pics, here’s my Instagram:

The Laurentians, Canada