It was there…and then it was gone.

I gulped this in a non womenly fashion, I’ll admit to that. I try to maintain a certain elegance when I drink my tea, but not for this one.

In fact, Im pretty sure my slurping sounds could be heard overseas…(will have to ask my friend Ysaurella about that)

This morning when I woke up, I felt I needed a kick in the tooshie, so I thought it was the right time to try this generous sample from Sil.

Never heard of this merchant, but this is more than I anticipated, shopping list material. It’s just a perfect assam, not too complicated, very fruity and malty with notes of sweet honey. A bit astringent, just the way I like it (please note that I go heavy on the leaves, I like a strong cuppa)

Once again, thank you Sil, I really dig this one :-)

YAAAY! so glad you liked it. It’s one of my favourite assams, along with the tiger. :)

TheTeaFairy

Yes, really wonderful :-)

Cavocorax

I wish this was one of the ones that Chapters carried!

TheTeaFairy

You’ve also had the chance to try this one, Cavo?

Cavocorax

I did. It was either Sil or TerriHarpLady that was kind enough to share it with me, and I immediately fell in love with it.

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Yes, really wonderful :-)

Cavocorax

I wish this was one of the ones that Chapters carried!

TheTeaFairy

You’ve also had the chance to try this one, Cavo?

Cavocorax

I am French Canadian, so please forgive me if my English is not always perfect!

My relationship with tea in a nut shell:

Love Steepster, a place for tea lovers, where you learn and share with others…

About me:

Art is food for the soul…I consume lots of it.

Animal and nature lover, I will never let a fury friend in needs.

The Laurentians, Canada