Im choosing this tea today for the obvious: WINTER!!!

I love winter, always had. I love that it’s crisp and white, I’ve always felt that winter was nature’s auto cleansing system… Like a reset button among the seasons, it erases everything in the waiting of the grand rebirth that spring will bring along…eventually!

But, as much as I like it, I’ll admit that it’s taking its toll on me right now. I’ve been shovelling 3 days in a row just to clean the access to my doors, and guess what? When it’s finally said and done…It snows again!!! Yay, more shovelling for my aching arms today!!

Lovely Sil made sure to include French teas in the box she sent me. I never miss an opportunity to try French teas, they get me closer to a fantasy I was probably born with of having tea in Paris someday…

This is a white tea, which is very “à propos”. It says lemon and cream, and it delivers just that. A sweet and creamy citrus aroma that tastes more like grapefruit than lemon to me. Actually, this tea reminds me a lot of Grapefruit Dragon from Butiki but a lot sweeter. The white base is of excellent quality which is to be expected.

It will make an incredible ice tea, that’s why I’ve cold brewed what I had left.

This is lovely, perfect afternoon tea to warm me up after a good shovelling workout. And it feeds my dream of having tea at Angelina’s one day…

It was also my first Fauchon tea ever, and I’ve got only Sil to thank for that :-)

Yvonne

Congrats on your first Fauchon tea! :) I have yet to try one myself but they sound wonderful!

Stephanie

Sounds like a lovely tea, and I’m having similar feelings about winter right about now. This one has been extra tough!

Dexter

If it’s a fantasy that you were born with then I think you should find a family member/friend/tea buddy and go and drink tea in Paris….

TheTeaFairy

Yvonne, I feel so lucky I have a few more to try :-)

Stephanie, I totally feel the same!!!

Dexter, thanks, I will definitely find a way to make it happen :-)

Stephanie

Now that my student loan is payed off I’m saving up for a trip to Paris. You know, unless other “life” type stuff gets in the way between now and then :P

TheTeaFairy

Well my only advice to you is: go now!!!! Hurry!!!! Don’t wait so long like I have, if I could turn back time, that’s what i would do…but it’s never too late as they say, right?

TeaFairy… meet you in Paris? :)

Comments

Yvonne

Dexter

TheTeaFairy

Yvonne, I feel so lucky I have a few more to try :-)

Stephanie, I totally feel the same!!!

Dexter, thanks, I will definitely find a way to make it happen :-)

TheTeaFairy

TeaFairy… meet you in Paris? :)

I am French Canadian, so please forgive me if my English is not always perfect!

My relationship with tea in a nut shell:

Love Steepster, a place for tea lovers, where you learn and share with others…

About me:

Art is food for the soul…I consume lots of it.

Animal and nature lover, I will never let a fury friend in needs.

near montreal