Oh my, this is decadent and dripping with luxury. TGY, why do you have to be so tempting and appealing to me?

Why do you have to be such a tease and so cruel by being so delicious and knowing full well that you are a sipdown and that I have no longer access to your splendour?

Oh, I do know what you are, and I can tell you what you are not: modest! No you’re not. You’re such a Diva, wanting to show me all your nuances and complexity at once…

Giving me sweet vanilla bean, enchanting orchid flowers, a rich buttery mouthfeel, wrapping it all in an almost minty fresh breath in the background, you possess all the attributes to exude such confidence, you are absolutely fabulous and luxuriant.

Wish I had a better vocabulary to describe you…

I must admit that despite your obnoxiousness, you are good to me this morning in your last attempt to seduce me, you are giving me many re-steeps by being so potent. I will cherish every moment I have left with you on this quiet Sunday, and tell you this:

Until we meet again! Cause we will TGY, yes we will.

Love this review!

will Stacy restock it ?

TheTeaFairy

Thanks Terri, Glad I could entertain :-)

Ysaurella, what do you mean exactly, it’s available at the moment. I don’t think its one of the tea she plans on departing from…we’ll let her answer that if she sees this. But I will have to get heads up on that cause I definitely need to keep some of it around :-)

i’m just not ready to order now (well I’m always ready to order more tea, but I’m trying not too!)

yyz

Sounds fabulous.

Terri HarpLady

I too am always ready to order more, but I’m really really trying to be good, at least for awhile…

Ysaurella

I thought it was not available anymore because you were so sad to have finished it :)

TheTeaFairy

Yes, me too Terri, though it seems I can’t be a good girl for very long when it comes to tea:-)

Haha! ysaurella, yes I am sad, but just because i must wait and refrain myself from placing another massive order with butiki!!

Butiki Teas

This tea is definitely not going anywhere anytime soon. :) Someone once described our TGY as mint ice cream, now that is all I can think about when I drink it.

@ligongsf

sounds like you had a love affair with this Anxi TGY, LOL. very poetic

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Love this review!

will Stacy restock it ?

TheTeaFairy

Thanks Terri, Glad I could entertain :-)

yyz

Sounds fabulous.

Butiki Teas

@ligongsf

sounds like you had a love affair with this Anxi TGY, LOL. very poetic

I am French Canadian, so please forgive me if my English is not always perfect!

My relationship with tea in a nut shell:

Love Steepster, a place for tea lovers, where you learn and share with others…

About me:

Art is food for the soul…I consume lots of it.

Animal and nature lover, I will never let a fury friend in needs.

I love taking tea pics, here’s my Instagram:

The Laurentians, Canada