On a good or a bad day, I have tea. Yes, it’s part of my life everyday. It’s something that brings me pleasure no matter how shitty my day is. I’ll take pleasure over happiness. Happiness isn’t reliable, you can’t expect to be happy everyday even if you want to. But you can experience the pleasure of having tea everyday :-)

Tea pleasure is reliable and measurable. This one is proof to my theory. It’s not a concept, but a moment in time that exists and is seizable, a simple pleasure in its purest form.

It is with such a pride that I broke a piece of my first sheng cake today. I know I have already reviewed this tea not long ago. This is just a quick addition.

It is stunning… a mossy-earthy-smoky feel and fresh minty grassy notes that make it so enjoyable… if that’s even possible, it tastes better than the first time I had it!

Dexter3657, I must thank you again for sending a sample in the first place.

(See previous note)

sherapop

Very philosophical! ;-)

i love this tea.

TheTeaFairy

Sherapop, I guess this tea is making a philosopher out of me :-)

Sil, how much exactly do you love this tea????

Stephanie

I love it too :)

I love it! probably more than i love what starts at 32:01

Kamyria

Very beautiful philosophical note. I love it!

Thanks Kamyria :-)

Sil: hahaha!!! Of course only YOU could come up with an answer like that…you made me work there, little missy, had to find the exact spot! Good thing I looove me some Parrell <3

TheTeaFairy

(Oops, I meant “Pharrell”)

those stupid things dancing kills me… i’ve been laughing for days…

TheTeaFairy

Yes, and lucky me, now they will be in my head just like the swedish chef has been for I don’t know how many days now, thanks to you!!!
(Are you messing with me? What just happened to Heffalump???)

wall-e wanted to play…

keychange

I love this note. You describe the importance of pleasure so perfectly. Thank you!!

Terri HarpLady

Beautiful review, fun video. I love you guys, you make me smile :)

Rosehips

Fab review. So very, vry true.

mrmopar

Are we not a crazy bunch? I think so and may lead the pack!

TheTeaFairy

Aww, you guys are so awesome, thank you :-)

Haha! Mrmopar, yes we are…where else can you find at the same spot references to philosophy, sheng, Heffalump, Wall-e and weird tall yellow dancing mascots????

and don’t forget profanity! LOL

TheTeaFairy

Oh Terri, how could I forget about the most enjoyable part???

K S

Nothing to add but a smile. Good way to start my morning.

I’m ordering it right now based on your review and my love of Sheng

TheTeaFairy

Charles, I don’t have your knowledge with Sheng, but I don’t think you are taking much of a risk by ordering this one, let us know how you enjoy it later :-)

I will. Thank you. :)

@ligongsf

hi Fairy, you are a good writer…very poetique:)

TheTeaFairy

Thanks ligongsf, drinking this tea is very inspirational :-)

Comments

sherapop

Very philosophical! ;-)

i love this tea.

TheTeaFairy

Sherapop, I guess this tea is making a philosopher out of me :-)

Sil, how much exactly do you love this tea????

Stephanie

I love it too :)

I love it! probably more than i love what starts at 32:01

Kamyria

Very beautiful philosophical note. I love it!

Thanks Kamyria :-)

TheTeaFairy

(Oops, I meant “Pharrell”)

those stupid things dancing kills me… i’ve been laughing for days…

TheTeaFairy

(Are you messing with me? What just happened to Heffalump???)

wall-e wanted to play…

keychange

Terri HarpLady

Beautiful review, fun video. I love you guys, you make me smile :)

Rosehips

Fab review. So very, vry true.

mrmopar

Are we not a crazy bunch? I think so and may lead the pack!

TheTeaFairy

Aww, you guys are so awesome, thank you :-)

and don’t forget profanity! LOL

TheTeaFairy

Oh Terri, how could I forget about the most enjoyable part???

K S

Nothing to add but a smile. Good way to start my morning.

I’m ordering it right now based on your review and my love of Sheng

I will. Thank you. :)

@ligongsf

hi Fairy, you are a good writer…very poetique:)

TheTeaFairy

Thanks ligongsf, drinking this tea is very inspirational :-)

I am French Canadian, so please forgive me if my English is not always perfect!

My relationship with tea in a nut shell:

Love Steepster, a place for tea lovers, where you learn and share with others…

About me:

Art is food for the soul…I consume lots of it.

Animal and nature lover, I will never let a fury friend in needs.

I love taking tea pics, here’s my Instagram:

The Laurentians, Canada